[R] QQ plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 12 20:56:41 CET 2019

I thought about this and did a little study of GWAS and the use of
p-values to assess significant associations. As Ana's plot begins at
values of about 0.001, this seems to imply that almost everything in
the genome is associated to some degree. One expects that most SNPs
will not be associated with a particular condition (p~1), so perhaps
something is going wrong in the calculations that produce the
p-values.

Jim