[R] Identifying presence of Java

Dennis Fisher ||@her @end|ng |rom p|e@@th@n@com
Sat Nov 9 18:33:30 CET 2019

Jeff

A.  I can certainly look for the output from Java — but that was not the point — nothing was captured to CAPTURE with either scenarios.
B.  I tried changing case — that did not solve the problem.

The issue remains — when I execute the system command, the text output that I presented below is not being displayed.
Is there a way to capture that output?  If so, I can certainly figure out how to parse it.

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)
Phone / Fax: 1-866-PLessThan (1-866-753-7784)
www.PLessThan.com <http://www.plessthan.com/>