[R] problem in WRS2

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Thu Nov 7 19:02:22 CET 2019

You can get this error if one of the explanatory variables is not a
factor.  E.g.
> WRS2::t2way(y ~ x1 * x2, data =
expand.grid(y=11:12,x1=letters[11:13],x2=21:24))
Error in x[[grp[i]]] :
  attempt to select less than one element in get1index

The immediate cause is that t2way uses 1:p instead of seq_len(p) when p may
be zero, but I suspect that the code should be converting some things to
factors so p cannot be zero.  Take this up with the package's maintainer.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com