[R] [help]Format excel spreadsheet using R?

Baojun Sun b@un1 @end|ng |rom @tudent@@tow@on@edu
Thu Nov 7 02:27:42 CET 2019

I have a Excel spreadsheet with two kinds of elements: these include
non-integers and integers. I want to select all numbers with decimal points
i.e. 3.1415 (non-integers). I don't want to highlight cells that are whole
numbers like 314. How do I do this custom selection? My goal is to make all
non-integers fixed to 3 decimal places and keep all whole numbers as they
are.

I've tried conditional formatting.

Is there any way I can do this in a programming language like R's dplyr?

Thanks.