[R] cspade {arulesSequences} error

reichm@@j m@iii@g oii sbcgiob@i@@et reichm@@j m@iii@g oii sbcgiob@i@@et
Fri May 24 00:00:38 CEST 2019

R-Help

When I run the cspade function from the arulesSequences package...

s1 <- cspade(trans_matrix, parameter = list(support = 0.3), control =
list(verbose = TRUE))

#s1 <- cspade(trans_matrix, parameter = list(support = 0.3), control =
list(verbose = TRUE), tmpdir = "C:\\Temp")

I receive the following error .

error in file (con, "r"): cannot open the connection. cannot open file
'D:\Temp\cspade13403a927eaa.out': no such file or directory

now the program works just fine at home so the issue is with my  work
computer.  I suspect its some sort of read/write issue but the functions
seems to write the files out just fine then deletes them and errors out.

Any suggestions

Jeff Reichamn