[R] Help with R coding

Bill Poling B|||@Po||ng @end|ng |rom ze||@@com
Wed May 22 18:07:27 CEST 2019

Thank you William appreciate your response Sir.

WHP

From: William Michels <wjm1 using caa.columbia.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:58 AM
To: Bill Poling <Bill.Poling using zelis.com>
Cc: r-help (r-help using r-project.org) <r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] Help with R coding

Morning Bill, I take it this is dplyr? You might try:

tmp1 <- HCPC %>%
group_by(HCPCSCode) %>%
summarise(Avg_AllowByLimit =
mean(Avg_AllowByLimit[which(Avg_AllowByLimit!=0 & AllowByLimitFlag ==
TRUE)]))

The code above gives "NaN" for cases where AllowByLimitFlag == FALSE.
Maybe this is the answer you desire, otherwise you can filter out
"NaN" rows.

Cheers,

Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.