[R] functional autoregressive model of order two

Faheem Jan |@heemj@n93 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Thu May 9 11:28:43 CEST 2019

HI, i am functional data analysis, using times series data to which i fit the functional autoregressive model of order one using FAR package in R, know i want to extend my model to order two as it is observed that the FAR package can  only do for order one., can any body help me that how to extend my model to order two or suggest me any package which help to solve my problem. I will be thanks full in this regard.