[R] Memmory issue

Mon May 6 07:33:22 CEST 2019

 I have no idea what the issue is that is bothering you (do you expect more memory should be used or less?), but I suspect that reading the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of all messages on this list might help.  Also, posting the output of the sessionInfo() function and the gc function from a fresh R session might help you communicate more clearly what you are concerned about.