[R] what would break a citation network? [Error in as.igraph.vs(graph, vids) : Invalid vertex names]

Drake Gossi dr@ke@go@@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 5 22:13:16 CEST 2019

So, "davis" was on the original edge list. It's just that I didn't
want to reproduce the whole thing, since it was like 75 rows long, and
I didn't want the email to get too cumbersome. In fact, that's partly
why I was so confused, since that name was on both lists.

But, even stranger, I ran the code today again as an experiment, and
it worked just fine. Why would it work one day and not another?

I should say that I'm at a university, too, and that therefore I'm on
a public computer.

Thank you for the link as well.