[R] How to aggregate values in corresponding dataframes

Mon Mar 25 11:20:16 CET 2019

Hello,

Maybe something like this?
Note that you *never* need to set header = FALSE, it already is the
default of read.table. You would have to with read.csv.

old_dir <- setwd("~/directory")
f1990 <- list.files(pattern = "^199.*\\.txt$")
r1990 <- lapply(f1990, read.table)
setwd(old_dir)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas