[R] A general question about using Bayes' Theorem for calculating the probability of The End of Human Technological Civilisation

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Mar 19 18:59:31 CET 2019

Rhelp is not a forum for discussions of statistics. Instead it is for
persons who have specific questions about the use of R.

Please read the list info page where you started the subscription
process. And do read the Posting Guide. Both these are linked at the
bottom of this response.

There are Web accessible forums that are set up to statistics.

--

David.