[R] R Coding Help

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 7 21:20:16 CET 2019

Thanks for the screenshot but it is not really all that useful. We
really need the actual code and some sample data.

Have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
or  http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some suggesitions.

Providing the sample data in dput() format is the best way to supply it.

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 13:19, Aryana Nabavizadeh
<anabavizadeh using ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I uploaded a square matrix to R and followed the exact coding, however, the coding is incorrect. I was wondering if you could take a look at my coding to see where the issue is. Attached below is my square matrix and a screenshot of the coding on R. However, I did not add the labels to the columns and rows as I had issues with the header as I would upload the matrix (meaning that I used the file labeled phdtext.csv) . However, I also do not know if I should keep the labels or not (and instead use the file PHDfullmatrix2.csv). The point of doing this was to generate a knowledge structure graph with the words as the nodes and the distances from one-another representing the similarity of association of the two words (the shorter the distance, the more the two words were associated with one another). At the end of this, I would get the eccentricity values and was wondering if I could get help with where I went wrong. Attached below as well is the associated link that I followed with instructions.
>
> http://www.wouterspekkink.org/r/mds/gephi/2015/12/15/a-simple-example-of-mds-using-r-and-gephi.html
>

> Thank you,
>
> Aryana Nabavizadeh

John Kane