[R] Multilevel moderated mediation

Shaul Oreg oreg @end|ng |rom huj|@@c@||
Sun Mar 3 10:30:45 CET 2019

Hello,

I am trying to run a *multilevel moderated mediation model in R*, with data
nested in three levels (children, within classes, within schools). All of
my variables are at the individual level, but I still need to account for
the nested nature of the data.

In separate analyses of mediation (using the mediation package) and of
moderation (using the lme4 package) I find evidence for indirect effects of
the predictor on the outcome, and evidence that my moderator moderates the
effects of the predictor on the mediator. But I’d also like to test if the
moderator moderates the indirect effect of the predictor on the outcome. Is
there a way to do this in R?

Thank you,

Shaul Oreg