[R] R installation Ubuntu 10.04 missing dependency

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 3 10:13:23 CET 2019

Hi John,
Is the subject line of your question correct? Ubuntu 10.04?
If that is not a typo, that could be contributing to your problem. I
believe that the current stable release of Ubuntu is 18.04.
According to the following link ubuntu 10.04 was released almost 10 years
ago and was "retired" about 5 years ago.

http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2015/03/18/ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx-reaches-end-of-life-on-april-30-2015/

HTH,
Eric