[R] libR.so doesn't export DATAPTR_OR_NULL - R.NET needs it?

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 25 06:08:51 CEST 2019

> I'm trying to use the excellent R.NET (github.com/rdotnet/rdotnet) to
> involve R code from .NET Core on Linux.
> As outlined here - https://github.com/rdotnet/rdotnet/issues/103 - it's
> looking for DATAPTR_OR_NULL in libR.so, but it's not exported there. It is
> exported in r.dll on Windows.

I don't know the answer to your question.
However, I noticed the following:
On the GitHub page, the Linux build fails.
(And it's from over a month ago).

That means that there's significant problems running the R.NET package on
Linux.

Maybe there's a simpler way of doing whatever you're trying to do...?

Abs