[R] Editing an R source code

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Fri Jun 14 16:50:09 CEST 2019

Hi

I do not use this package but this is written in manual:

Custom splitting: All families except unsupervised are available for user defined custom
splitting. Some basic C-programming skills are required. The harness for defining these
rules is in splitCustom.c. In this file we give examples of how to code rules for regression,
classification, survival, and competing risk. Each family can support up to sixteen
custom split rules. Specifying splitrule="custom" or splitrule="custom1" will trigger
the first split rule for the family defined by the training data set. Multivariate families
will need a custom split rule for both regression and classification. In the examples, we
demonstrate how the user is presented with the node specific membership. The task is
then to define a split statistic based on that membership. Take note of the instructions in
splitCustom.c on how to register the custom split rules. It is suggested that the existing
custom split rules be kept in place for reference and that the user proceed to develop
splitrule="custom2" and so on. The package must be recompiled and installed for the
custom split rules to become available.

Although I suspect that if you had problems locating source file you will have even more problems in coding your custom split rules and compiling the package

https://github.com/kogalur/randomForestSRC/blob/master/src/main/c/splitCustom.c

Cheers
Petr