[R] Pass an equation as an argument of a sub-function

Thu Jun 6 20:24:32 CEST 2019

See here for almost the same issue:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Pasting-R-code-lines-into-labels-td4757446.html

Same answer: pass the unevaluated formula (i.e. an R expression) using
substitute/quote. Then evaluate it appropriately using eval. Same