[R] install_github broken for dependencies on packages previously installed from private github repo.

Fri Jul 26 13:16:01 CEST 2019

You posted this identical question to
https://stackoverflow.com/q/57206597/2554330, and didn't fix it based on
the comment asking for a reproducible example.  Please don't crosspost.