[R] How to create a data set from object/data frame?

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 21 04:48:31 CEST 2019

I'm having a little trouble believing what I'm seeing.
To the best of my knowledge,
sample.info <- data.frame( + spl=paste('A', 1:8, sep=''), +
stat=rep(c('cancer' , 'healthy'), each=4))
is not legal R syntax, and R 3.6.1 agrees with me
Error: unexpected '=' in "x <- data.frame(+ spl="

Then I see  + c('Sample Name' , 'Cancer
Status')
which R doesn't like either, for obvious reasons.
Error in +c("Sample Name", "Cancer\nStatus") :
  invalid argument to unary operator

Are you sure all these + signs are in your actual code?
What do you expect them to do?