[R] [External] Re: R 3.6.1 and apcluster package

Tierney, Luke |uke-t|erney @end|ng |rom u|ow@@edu
Thu Jul 18 17:36:18 CEST 2019

Something about the deferred string conversion object in

a <- names(attributes(apresX)[[4]][[1]][[1]])

is malformed; .Internal(inspect(a)) also infinite loops.
Will try to narrow this down.

Best,

luke