[R] ggplot2 plots/results are different within and outside of loop bug

m@iier m@iii@g oii @pp@tempr@em@ii m@iier m@iii@g oii @pp@tempr@em@ii
Mon Jul 15 11:09:09 CEST 2019

Dear Community,I made a Stackoverflow post that I really could use some professional help here (or the issue is just something really really simple :D)<a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57029118/ggplot2-plots-results-are-different-within-and-outside-of-loop-bug">ggplot2 plots/results are different within and outside of loop bug</a>I hope someone can have a look at it! Because it is a really strange issue in my opinionBestJake