[R] encountered errors while installing additional packages

gvsa123 gv@@123 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 12 17:53:26 CEST 2019

Hi there. I need help trying to figure out why R won't see the
additional packages I installed while working on text (e.g. tm, stringr,
wordcloud)

I know I got some errors along the way, and tried solutions to direct R
to my local directory but to no avail... I'm not sure what kind of
output is needed to help me but here is what warnings() give out:

> > warnings()
> Warning messages:
> 1: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘curl’ had non-zero exit status
> 2: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘sys’ had non-zero exit status
> 3: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘digest’ had non-zero exit status
> 4: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘rlang’ had non-zero exit status
> 5: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘Rcpp’ had non-zero exit status
> 6: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘slam’ had non-zero exit status
> 7: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘filehash’ had non-zero exit status
> 8: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘Rpoppler’ had non-zero exit status
> 9: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘SnowballC’ had non-zero exit status
> 10: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘askpass’ had non-zero exit status
> 11: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘xml2’ had non-zero exit status
> 12: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘antiword’ had non-zero exit status
> 13: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘testthat’ had non-zero exit status
> 14: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘qpdf’ had non-zero exit status
> 15: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘tm’ had non-zero exit status
> 16: In install.packages("tm", dependencies = TRUE) :
>   installation of package ‘pdftools’ had non-zero exit status
Any ideas? I know this worked for me before. Not sure what went wrong
this time. Only thing I can think of is the installation saying that the
directory was not writeable, so I said 'yes' to install in my personal
folder. Created the .Renviron to point to my personal directory and it
shows in the list when running .libPath()

Thanks.