[R] Using options(max.print = 1000000) to read in data

Michael Friendly |r|end|y @end|ng |rom yorku@c@
Tue Jul 9 15:48:45 CEST 2019

You continue to labor under false conceptions, starting with your
subject line indicating that you should be able to *see* your huge data
set in the R console.
Take a pause, have a coffee or tea and re-read the helpful advice
various people have tried to offer before continuing this thread.

-Michael

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, ASA Statistical Graphics Section