[R] Using options(max.print = 1000000) to read in data

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Tue Jul 9 14:44:08 CEST 2019

So even though a number of rows were omitted  during the ‘print in’ or
visualization of the dataset into my console, the data frame is now set as
a matrix? I believe so, per Mr. Barradas’s last email. Sorry for the
confusion, I was expecting the whole dataset to load into my console and
was concerned that perhaps if I had to set the data in the data frame as a
matrix (if not already), then I would not achieve this result.

Thanks,

Spencer