[R] How to set scale of color scatterplot points relative to a third variable?

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jul 6 09:34:06 CEST 2019

Hi Sarah,
The size_n_color function in the plotrix package does something like
this. To get the colors that you want using "color.scale" in the same
package, look at the help page for that function. The values in
A1.matrix[,3] probably don't range from 0 to 2, so getting exactly
what you want can be a bit tricky with 1=white. If you can post a
representative sample of these values, it should be doable.

Jim