[R] Reloading old R Environments/Workspaces

Thu Jul 4 02:18:22 CEST 2019

Saving/loading does not affect the status of packages being loaded or not, which may affect how useful those objects are.   This is why I depend on having a script that can reproduce my results at all times, and only use the load/save feature to minimize the number of times I have to re-do long recalculations.