[R] Your input

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Jan 29 09:06:41 CET 2019

Hm.

  1.  You should always keep your responses to R helplist, others could have different views.
  2.  Error is quite clear to me, deptest2 is not numeric.

If it was you would not observe such error.
> temp <- bl[,-1]
> cor(temp)
          spolej     dehtv     dehta      dinp
spolej 1.0000000 0.7234237 0.4205311 0.4310729
dehtv  0.7234237 1.0000000 0.8743103 0.8766513
dehta  0.4205311 0.8743103 1.0000000 0.9975101
dinp   0.4310729 0.8766513 0.9975101 1.0000000
> cor(bl)
Error in cor(bl) : 'x' must be numeric
> lapply(bl,is.numeric)
$`sarze`
[1] FALSE
$spolej
[1] TRUE
$dehtv
[1] TRUE
$dehta
[1] TRUE
$dinp
[1] TRUE

  1.  Attaching Excel data is pointless. What matters is your objects in R, which you could easily inspect by
?str or head(yourobject)

  1.  For R objects exchange through this list
?dput is the only reasonable way.

  1.  You definitely do not know R basics and want to do highly sophisticated analysis. Spending few hours reading R intro could save you much time and headache.

Sorry, I could not help you with network analysis as I do not know anything about it.

Cheers
Petr