[R] [FORGED] Newbie Question on R versus Matlab/Octave versus C

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 29 01:20:14 CET 2019

This would be a suitable application for NetLogo.  The R package
RNetLogo provides an interface.  In a few lines of code you get a
simulation with graphics.