[R] troubleshooting data structure to run krippendorff's alpha

Hallie Kamesch h@|||e@k@me@ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 28 20:21:05 CET 2019

Hi all,
Thank you for your responses. You are correct that it is not a matrix. I used the incorrect term.
I meant I put my data in a spreadsheet with three rows and 24 columns.

Sent from my iPhone