[R] Requested r code and references for doing network analysis with experimental data

Bhubaneswor Dhakal bhub@ne@wordh@k@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 28 01:29:27 CET 2019

Hi R support group

I have an experimental data of a network analysis problem. One group is
treated and another is controlled (untreated). The response of the
treatment of three factors are measured in ordinal scale and the other two
factors in continuous scale.

I am looking for R code which account the experimental effect in the
network analysis result I would also like some reading materials to know
approaches and issues in such analysis. Can you please send them to me?

--
Thank you.
Best Wishes.