[R] positive deviance plot for Binomial distribution

Mon Jan 28 03:20:23 CET 2019

I haven't found much call to mess with this, but I think the built-in
"glm" function could do it. You might have to reformulate the inputs to
outcome/observation (ratio) and outcome+observation (weight) to get glm to
accept it [1]... but I am not sure.  What I am somewhat more sure of is
that your description sounds an awful lot like a q-q plot which is one of
the standard outputs when you plot a regression model.

[1]
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/322038/input-format-for-binomial-glm-in-r