[R] large number of scrollable histograms....

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 22 14:59:05 CET 2019

Another alternative is to use ggplot2 to create the various plots, then put
them into
a list and use cowplot::plot_grid to plot the grid of plots with a
specified number of
rows and columns. Here's some pseudo code to give you the general idea

Step 1: generate the plots and put them into a list
for ( i in 1:(nrow*ncol) )
   pL[[ i ]] <- ggplot( ... )

Step 2: display the plots in a grid
print( cowplot::plot_grid( plotlist=pL, nrow=nrow, ncol=ncol ) )