[R] large number of scrollable histograms....

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Tue Jan 22 14:20:35 CET 2019

dear members,
                            I am a day trader based in INDIA. I use R for my research.

I have about 200 vectors whose histograms I need to inspect. I have to compare them simultaneously.

I know methods whereby you can plot multiple histograms on one screen. However, you can clearly view only 4 to 5  histograms in one screen.

Is there a way to construct a long list of all the 100 histograms that can be scrollable (like you scroll up or down the R console) both downwards and upwards? Any package to that effect?

I would be highly grateful, also, if you can offer any suggestions or "out of the box" ideas to simultaneously compare all the 100 histograms.

very many thanks for your help and support..
yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI