[R] adding a hex sticker to a package

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Mon Jan 21 23:18:57 CET 2019

Dear Terry,

I added a hex sticker to the effects package, and there will be one in the next versions of the car and Rcmdr packages. I put a pdf with the hex sticker in install/docs, and display it with the function effectsHexsticker(); see ?effectsHexsticker. I imagine that there are other ways to do this as well.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Professor Emeritus