[R] Mailinglist

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sun Jan 6 17:45:41 CET 2019

Dear Rachel

Not sure if this is going to help but if it is a csv file then
read.csv() is your friend. Read the help first in case you need to
specify what is being used for the decimal point and the separator as if
it is from the Netherlands they may not be the default settings.

michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html