[R] Function for displaying arbitrary text as in 'help'.

Duncan Murdoch murdoch@dunc@n @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jan 2 20:24:42 CET 2019

On 02/01/2019 1:36 p.m., Nicolás San Martín wrote:
> In this case I am not able to store the text in a file, because it could be
> modified at any time and I need to display the most recent version (I fetch
> it from the internet). But I can assume that it is correctly organized for
> displaying.

It is possible to have dynamic content in help pages.  Web pages (e.g.
generated using R-markdown or Shiny) are even more flexible for content,
but maybe not meeting your requirement for displaying in an ESS buffer
or Linux terminal window.

Duncan Murdoch