[R] Recursive Feature Elimination with SVM

Priyanka Purkayastha ppurk@y@@th@2010 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jan 2 02:31:56 CET 2019

Thankyou David.. I tried the same, I gave x as the data matrix and y as the
class label. But it returned an empty "featureRankedList". I get no output
when I try the code.