[R] Save creates huge files, dump doesn't

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Wed Feb 20 16:50:14 CET 2019

Also, note that the function
   function(x) x
   <environment: 0x3314db8>
has no free variables so it doesn't matter what environment encloses it.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com