[R] CRAN Task View: Optimization and Mathematical Programming

S Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Wed Feb 6 17:48:15 CET 2019

> Limited water resources need to be apportioned among various competing
> users
> (e.g,, agriculture, fish and wildlife, Tribes, potable human water
> supplies).
Water management is definitely not my field, but for interest - and maybe to help other folk respond - can I ask what the loss function would look like for this kind of problem? That may suggest particular optimisation approaches.

Steve Ellison