[R] problems when merging two data sets

Tue Feb 5 19:46:39 CET 2019

There are many examples of how to do this properly on the web, and many ways you could have failed to follow those examples. You need to be much more specific (using actual R code) about what you did in order for us to help you get past your specific error. [1][2][3]

You will also avoid the what-we-see-is-different-than-what-you-saw problems with your email if you read the Posting Guide and insure that your email client is configured to send plain text format rather than HTML- format email to the mailing list.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)