[R] load.wave

Sat Feb 2 19:51:15 CET 2019

You aren't pushing any envelope... you slit it open and fell out somewhere on the sidewalk. I tossed your question into Google and it came back with [1] and [2]. Please do that yourself instead whenever you are tempted to go off topic.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25940376/whats-the-actual-data-in-a-wav-file
[2] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio