[R] rnoaa library

William Michels wjm1 @end|ng |rom c@@@co|umb|@@edu
Tue Dec 31 07:41:40 CET 2019

Hi Jeff,

You might have better luck posting your question on the R-SIG-Geo
mailing list, or perusing their archive. I've found a thread
pertaining to the rnoaa package from August 2016, along with a
particularly informative reply (reply link below):

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2016-August/024768.html

If the above links don't help, you might consider checking for open
(or even closed) issues on Github:

https://github.com/ropensci/rnoaa/issues

HTH, Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.