[R] R API Call Failure Help

Mon Dec 23 15:29:05 CET 2019

Shiny is not an app... it is a contributed R package on CRAN. Of course, with 15000 packages on CRAN this mailing list cannot necessarily support questions about all of them (read the Posting Guide).

That said, this question does not seem like the use of shiny is necessarily relevant because shiny itself does not define nor support calls to APIs. That is, I am not convinced that a shiny support forum is the right place to get an answer.

Given this, you (OP) may be able to make a reproducible example in R [1][2][3] that does not involve shiny and we could at least help identify which forum should be consulted. Of course this reprex would be useful to post in whatever forum appears to be relevant, or it could help you to understand the problem well enough to solve it yourself.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)