[R] R API Call Failure Help

Vinish Vishwanathan v|n|@h@v|@h @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 23 00:02:04 CET 2019

Hello All,

I just subscribed to this mail list and needed some help on an ongoing
issue with details stated below

Issue: An API call from R Shiny App to a server in Cloud fails with error:

Error:*  SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 110
*  Connection died, retrying a fresh connect
*  Closing connection 18

Details: I am using the httr to do a POST call to the API.

Help Needed: Anyone from experience calling APIs from R, if can help to
identify the cause for the error.

My feeling is, its because of http Keep Alive and anyone parameter of it
which is not respected/expired, but not sure.

--
Regards
Vinish Viswanathan