[R] script execution stops and give the error

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 20 23:31:34 CET 2019

  When I run my code, I get the following error and suddenly the execution
of the script stops. Where in my data is the problem?

Something is wrong; all the MAE metric values are missing:
      RMSE        Rsquared        MAE
 Min.   : NA   Min.   : NA   Min.   : NA
 1st Qu.: NA   1st Qu.: NA   1st Qu.: NA
 Median : NA   Median : NA   Median : NA