[R] Tables from Rmarkdown to Word Document - using huxtables

Thu Dec 12 19:39:41 CET 2019

Hello,

You're right, none of the two seems to be working.

set_width gives me tables of the same width no matter what value I pass
as argument.

And set_caption is asking for a flextable object, doesn't work with
huxtable.

I don't know how to solve it right now, I will try later.

Rui Barradas