[R] Tables from Rmarkdown to Word Document - using huxtables

Ashim Kapoor @@h|mk@poor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 11 12:37:53 CET 2019

Dear All,

I am reading this :-

https://hughjonesd.github.io/huxtable/huxtable.html

I quote from the above:

If you want to create Word or Powerpoint documents, install the flextable
package <https://cran.r-project.org/package=flextable> from CRAN. Huxtables
can then be automatically printed in Word documents. Or you can convert
them to flextable objects and include them in Word or Powerpoint documents.

My query is how do I do the former ? How do I do this --->  Huxtables can
then be automatically printed in Word documents.

I do understand how to do this ---> Or you can convert them to flextable
objects and include them in Word or Powerpoint documents.

Thank you,
Ashim