[R] Error in FUN(X[[i]], ...) : subscript out of bounds

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Dec 4 16:03:52 CET 2019

Hi

I am pretty sure that nobody will be able to answer your question due to
lack of information.

Missing parentheses          here
bounds <- list(mtry = c(-2,  5)

Use ?debug if the error is from your function.
If the code is coppied from some help page, use the data from help page and
try to find differences in your data and help data.

Provide reproducible example

I get this
Error in train(Effort ~ ., data = tr, method = "rf", preProc = c("center",
:
  could not find function "train"
Timing stopped at: 0 0 0.01

with your code