[R] New Work Based on R

Rainer M Krug R@|ner @end|ng |rom krug@@de
Thu Aug 29 10:23:48 CEST 2019

> On 29 Aug 2019, at 03:32, David Winsemius <dwinsemius using comcast.net> wrote:
>

> On 8/28/19 6:13 AM, Ogbos Okike wrote:
>> Dear Contributors,
>> Some of us that use the end product of R could pay for your services
>> if asked to do so. While all your help is free, I am a little
>> disturbed that there is no archive or repository where publications
>> employing R tools are deposited for those interested in  the
>> usefulness of R.
>
> CRAN would qualify as an "archive or repository where publications

I think you are misunderstanding the OP. Ogbos is, as I understand, looking for a repository for publications using R (as in scientific publications) and not that much.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not aware that CRAN hosts a bibliography of publications using R (which would be an interesting thing to have…).

Cheers,

Rainer