[R] I wrote the document for extended usage of my pyramid package

Minato Nakazawa m|n@to-n@k@z@w@ @end|ng |rom um|n@net
Thu Aug 29 08:15:55 CEST 2019

Dear R-users,

I have developed the package pyramid, which has been available from CRAN,
but there was little information about how to use it.

Recently I wrote the document for extended usage of pyramid package as

http://minato.sip21c.org/demography/makepyramid-en.html

Any comments are welcome.

I'm sorry if such announcement is not suitable for this list.
Best Wishes,
--
Minato Nakazawa <minato-nakazawa using umin.net>
Professor, Division of Global Health, Department of Public Health,